Please note this is a made to order listing and your bag will not be ready to ship immediately. Upon receipt of your order your bag will be hand made and posted within approximately 3-4 weeks. If there is any deviation from this I will let you know.
The orignal sheep bag is available for purchase and with a new addition of handles! Since introducing these bags in 2017 they have become a bit of a hit with makers. The stunning sheep print will make your project bag the talk of knit night (virtual or in person!) so grab one while they’re available.
This is a listing for a drawstring bag. Big enough to hold a sweater project or a scrappy blanket, or perhaps to hold a few smaller projects safely together. Two good sized pockets inside will keep your notions safe.
- Outer fabric: organic cotton sheep print, natural seeded canvas on rear
- Lining fabric and pocket: neutral, plain canvas
- Cotton drawstrings
- Soft, thick handles
- Approx 15" x 13" x 6" (WxHxD)
Each piece is handmade and unique and so size may vary a little. The pattern placement may also be very slightly different.
Care: spot clean only.
Props are not for sale.
- There may be delays with delivery, particularly for international orders.
- For more certainty about location of your parcel please choose tracked shipping at checkout.
- For international customers I offer “International economy” shipping on some products. This is a cheaper, but much slower service. It may take up to three months (possibly longer in these uncertain times) to receive your order. However where overseas shipping is prohibitive due to cost, this is an alternative.
- Standard and international economy shipping has no tracking ability once handed over to the postal service.