Bring beauty to your craft. Welcome to my allotment collection of project bags. This collection was inspired by the lockdown walks I took with my family around our local park and seeing the local allotments and gardens changing through the seasons.
Safely store your craft project in this beautiful handmade project bag. Suitable for smaller projects such as socks, hats and mittens. Great for knitting on the go.
- Outer fabric: quilting weight cotton
- Lining fabric: neutral canvas
- 2 sizes are available - 9” x 10” x 3” and 10” x 9” x 3” (WxHxD, approx). The bag you receive will be randomly selected.
Handmade by me in my studio.
Care: spot clean only.
Props are not for sale, sizes are approximate due to the handmade nature of the product, and the print placement may vary due to the cutting process.
- Due to the Coronavirus pandemic there may be delays with delivery, particularly for international orders.
- Standard shipping does not include tracking. An upgraded tracked option is available at checkout.
- For international customers as well as standard and tracked shipping I also offer “International economy” shipping on some products. This is a cheaper, but much slower service. It may take up to three months (possibly longer in these uncertain times) to receive your order. However where overseas shipping is prohibitive due to cost, this is an alternative.
- IMPORTANT: For deliveries outside the UK I cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs taxes or duties. Any customs or import duties and other taxes are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.