Christmas 2021 posting dates
Here we are again, before we know it Christmas will be upon us and so I am letting you know about the Royal Mail's recommended last posting dates along with how this impacts ready to ship and made to order project bag orders.
I will be closing my studio doors on Friday 17th December and will not be reopening until Wednesday 29th December. Therefore 17th December is my last posting day.
Made to order orders currently have a three week turnaround time on the listing page however in reality these are being completed within about 10 days. Please be mindful of processing times if ordering a made to order item and feel free to check with me before ordering if your order is time sensitive.
My last working day comes before the Royal Mail last recommended post day for all post, therefore any UK ready to ship orders should arrive safely before Christmas. Made to order orders received in plenty of time (see above) will also be posted in time for the Christmas deadline.
I offer this service where standard posting charges make ordering prohibitive. Delivery time is up to three months depending on where the order is being sent. My listings all currently state that I cannot guarantee orders will be received before Christmas. I am still offering this option as many of you tell me you are ordering project bags for treats for yourself and not as Christmas presents.
If you have placed an order with International Economy that has not yet been dispatched and would like to upgrade your shipping option please let me know and I will advise of the additional cost.
International Standard and International Tracked services
The Royal Mail states the following last posting dates for specific countries:
- Wednesday 1st December - Caribbean
- Monday 6th December - Australia, Greece, Italy, New Zealand and Portugal
- Wednesday 8th December - Africa, Central and South America, Asia, Far and Middle East
- Friday 10th December - Cyprus, Malta and Sweden
- Saturday 11th December - Eastern Europe (except Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia), Turkey
- Monday 13th December - Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, Poland and USA
- Thursday 16th December - Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland
Please be mindful that some parcels may be subject to additional customs charges / VAT charges once they arrive in their destination country and that these are the responsibility of the customer to pay. There may also be customs delays which are out of my control.
I hope this is helpful. If you have any queries then please do let me know.